Become a Friend
NYCOS Friends have been supporting our talented young singers shortly after the organisation was founded in 1996. This support is critical to our commitment to provide the best in choral singing for young people in Scotland. Friends subscriptions contribute to the £125,000 a year we need to raise from donations, sponsorships and trusts. If you share a passion for what we do, then please become a NYCOS Friend.
A FRIEND SAID:
The Friends scheme is a great way of supporting the fabulous work of NYCOS with some lovely benefits for me as a supporter. I love it!
Friend: £5 a month / £60 a year
- Regular news updates, including advance notice of events and ticket sale dates
- Invitation to an annual Friends event
- Acknowledgement in concert programmes
Forte Friend: £10 a month / £120 a year
All the benefits of being a Friend, plus:
- Exclusive access to NYCOS ‘behind the scenes’ at rehearsals and course
- 2 complimentary programmes
- Invitation to a concert interval reception
Fortissimo Friend: £42 a month / £500 a year
All the benefits of being a Forte Friend, plus:
- Priority seating at NYCOS concerts (where available)
- Invitations to unique NYCOS events
Become a Patron
If you are passionate about supporting Scotland’s young singers, consider becoming a Patron of NYCOS.
There are a range of exciting projects to choose from. Your gift of £1000 upwards per annum could:
- Support a place in a NYCOS National Choir and further the progress of a young singer
- Cover the costs of a new music commission for our young people
- Fund a free music programme in schools in areas of socio-economic deprivation
- Cover the costs of a vocal tutor for a whole year in a NYCOS Regional Choir
- Give an unrestricted gift to our charity – allowing us to direct it where it is most needed
We would welcome a conversation to discuss your areas of interest. Becoming a Patron of NYCOS is a chance to make a real difference to young people’s musical future.